WARP Project Forums - Wireless Open-Access Research Platform

You are not logged in.

#1 2015-Apr-17 06:12:47

Surya Pratap

XPS Error while trying to create Extended Simple_Streaming example..

hello sir,

For the given model(simple_streaming_txrx.mdl), i have added one energy calculation block and i'm trying to generate .bit file

I have added the source and header files provided in src folder of simple_streaming ref design i'm getting below errors

At Local date and time: Fri Apr 17 16:26:52 2015
xbash -q -c "cd /cygdrive/d/Surya_Project/EDK_ED/; /usr/bin/make -f system.make init_bram; exit;" started...
powerpc-eabi-gcc -O2 /cygdrive/d/Surya_Project/EDK_ED/src/fixedpoint.c /cygdrive/d/Surya_Project/EDK_ED/src/simpleStreaming.c /cygdrive/d/Surya_Project/EDK_ED/src/warpIO_init.c  -o ED_TxRx/executable.elf \
      -g    -I./ppc405_0/include/  -Isrc/ -IC:/WARP_Repository/PlatformSupport/CustomPeripherals/drivers/radio_controller_v1_22_a/src/  -L./ppc405_0/lib/  \

/cygdrive/d/Surya_Project/EDK_ED/src/simpleStreaming.c: In function 'right':
/cygdrive/d/Surya_Project/EDK_ED/src/simpleStreaming.c:113: error: 'XPAR_SIMPLE_STREAMING_TXRX_PLBW_0_MEMMAP_TIMINGRESET' undeclared (first use in this function)
/cygdrive/d/Surya_Project/EDK_ED/src/simpleStreaming.c:113: error: (Each undeclared identifier is reported only once
/cygdrive/d/Surya_Project/EDK_ED/src/simpleStreaming.c:113: error: for each function it appears in.)
/cygdrive/d/Surya_Project/EDK_ED/src/simpleStreaming.c:114: error: 'XPAR_SIMPLE_STREAMING_TXRX_PLBW_0_MEMMAP_CFORESET' undeclared (first use in this function)
/cygdrive/d/Surya_Project/EDK_ED/src/simpleStreaming.c: In function 'automaticGainControl':
/cygdrive/d/Surya_Project/EDK_ED/src/simpleStreaming.c:163: error: 'XPAR_SIMPLE_STREAMING_TXRX_PLBW_0_MEMMAP_RSSI' undeclared (first use in this function)
/cygdrive/d/Surya_Project/EDK_ED/src/simpleStreaming.c:168: error: 'XPAR_RADIO_CONTROLLER_0_BASEADDR' undeclared (first use in this function)
/cygdrive/d/Surya_Project/EDK_ED/src/simpleStreaming.c:169: error: 'XPAR_SIMPLE_STREAMING_TXRX_PLBW_0_MEMMAP_VIQ' undeclared (first use in this function)
/cygdrive/d/Surya_Project/EDK_ED/src/simpleStreaming.c:178: error: 'XPAR_SIMPLE_STREAMING_TXRX_PLBW_0_MEMMAP_TIMINGRESET' undeclared (first use in this function)
/cygdrive/d/Surya_Project/EDK_ED/src/simpleStreaming.c:179: error: 'XPAR_SIMPLE_STREAMING_TXRX_PLBW_0_MEMMAP_CFORESET' undeclared (first use in this function)
/cygdrive/d/Surya_Project/EDK_ED/src/simpleStreaming.c: In function 'main':
/cygdrive/d/Surya_Project/EDK_ED/src/simpleStreaming.c:237: warning: passing argument 1 of 'warpIO_setUpButtonCallback' from incompatible pointer type
/cygdrive/d/Surya_Project/EDK_ED/src/simpleStreaming.c:238: warning: passing argument 1 of 'warpIO_setMiddleButtonCallback' from incompatible pointer type
/cygdrive/d/Surya_Project/EDK_ED/src/simpleStreaming.c:239: warning: passing argument 1 of 'warpIO_setLeftButtonCallback' from incompatible pointer type
/cygdrive/d/Surya_Project/EDK_ED/src/simpleStreaming.c:240: warning: passing argument 1 of 'warpIO_setRightButtonCallback' from incompatible pointer type
/cygdrive/d/Surya_Project/EDK_ED/src/simpleStreaming.c:241: warning: passing argument 1 of 'warpIO_setDipSwitchCallback' from incompatible pointer type
/cygdrive/d/Surya_Project/EDK_ED/src/simpleStreaming.c:256: error: 'XPAR_SIMPLE_STREAMING_TXRX_PLBW_0_MEMMAP_CFOENABLE' undeclared (first use in this function)
/cygdrive/d/Surya_Project/EDK_ED/src/simpleStreaming.c:272: error: 'XPAR_SIMPLE_STREAMING_TXRX_PLBW_0_MEMMAP_DAC1SEL' undeclared (first use in this function)
/cygdrive/d/Surya_Project/EDK_ED/src/simpleStreaming.c:273: error: 'XPAR_SIMPLE_STREAMING_TXRX_PLBW_0_MEMMAP_DAC2SEL' undeclared (first use in this function)
/cygdrive/d/Surya_Project/EDK_ED/src/simpleStreaming.c:274: error: 'XPAR_SIMPLE_STREAMING_TXRX_PLBW_0_MEMMAP_DAC3SEL' undeclared (first use in this function)
/cygdrive/d/Surya_Project/EDK_ED/src/simpleStreaming.c:275: error: 'XPAR_SIMPLE_STREAMING_TXRX_PLBW_0_MEMMAP_TXMODSEL' undeclared (first use in this function)
/cygdrive/d/Surya_Project/EDK_ED/src/simpleStreaming.c:276: error: 'XPAR_SIMPLE_STREAMING_TXRX_PLBW_0_MEMMAP_UPCONV' undeclared (first use in this function)
/cygdrive/d/Surya_Project/EDK_ED/src/simpleStreaming.c:281: error: 'XPAR_SIMPLE_STREAMING_TXRX_PLBW_0_MEMMAP_DOWNCONV' undeclared (first use in this function)
/cygdrive/d/Surya_Project/EDK_ED/src/simpleStreaming.c:282: error: 'XPAR_SIMPLE_STREAMING_TXRX_PLBW_0_MEMMAP_CFOK' undeclared (first use in this function)
/cygdrive/d/Surya_Project/EDK_ED/src/simpleStreaming.c:283: error: 'XPAR_SIMPLE_STREAMING_TXRX_PLBW_0_MEMMAP_CFOKP' undeclared (first use in this function)
/cygdrive/d/Surya_Project/EDK_ED/src/simpleStreaming.c:284: error: 'XPAR_SIMPLE_STREAMING_TXRX_PLBW_0_MEMMAP_CFOKI' undeclared (first use in this function)
/cygdrive/d/Surya_Project/EDK_ED/src/simpleStreaming.c:285: error: 'XPAR_SIMPLE_STREAMING_TXRX_PLBW_0_MEMMAP_TIMINGK' undeclared (first use in this function)
/cygdrive/d/Surya_Project/EDK_ED/src/simpleStreaming.c:286: error: 'XPAR_SIMPLE_STREAMING_TXRX_PLBW_0_MEMMAP_TIMINGKP' undeclared (first use in this function)
/cygdrive/d/Surya_Project/EDK_ED/src/simpleStreaming.c:287: error: 'XPAR_SIMPLE_STREAMING_TXRX_PLBW_0_MEMMAP_TIMINGKI' undeclared (first use in this function)
/cygdrive/d/Surya_Project/EDK_ED/src/simpleStreaming.c:288: error: 'XPAR_SIMPLE_STREAMING_TXRX_PLBW_0_MEMMAP_RXINPUTSEL' undeclared (first use in this function)
/cygdrive/d/Surya_Project/EDK_ED/src/simpleStreaming.c:289: error: 'XPAR_SIMPLE_STREAMING_TXRX_PLBW_0_MEMMAP_INITIALDELAY' undeclared (first use in this function)
/cygdrive/d/Surya_Project/EDK_ED/src/simpleStreaming.c:290: error: 'XPAR_SIMPLE_STREAMING_TXRX_PLBW_0_MEMMAP_CFORESET' undeclared (first use in this function)
/cygdrive/d/Surya_Project/EDK_ED/src/simpleStreaming.c:291: error: 'XPAR_SIMPLE_STREAMING_TXRX_PLBW_0_MEMMAP_TIMINGRESET' undeclared (first use in this function)
/cygdrive/d/Surya_Project/EDK_ED/src/simpleStreaming.c:297: error: 'XPAR_RADIO_CONTROLLER_0_BASEADDR' undeclared (first use in this function)
/cygdrive/d/Surya_Project/EDK_ED/src/warpIO_init.c: In function 'warpIO_init':
/cygdrive/d/Surya_Project/EDK_ED/src/warpIO_init.c:45: warning: assignment from incompatible pointer type
/cygdrive/d/Surya_Project/EDK_ED/src/warpIO_init.c: In function 'warpIO_setDipSwitchCallback':
/cygdrive/d/Surya_Project/EDK_ED/src/warpIO_init.c:146: warning: assignment from incompatible pointer type
Done!

from above i can understand that, i missed some declarations corresponding to each error, I don't know how to do it, please help me out.....

Last edited by Surya Pratap (2015-Apr-17 06:14:01)

#2 2015-Apr-17 13:42:08

welsh
Administrator

Re: XPS Error while trying to create Extended Simple_Streaming example..

Check the xparameters.h file created when you built the BSP for the project.  It looks like the memory map for the sysgen model was not generated correctly. 

In general, there are a couple of areas where you could have issues:

1) The name of the block changed and so the defines are no longer correct.  You should be able to look in the xparameters.h file and see the defines for the streaming block.
2) There was an issue with your BSP generation:  check that you have the correct drivers for the pcore (i.e. not generic drivers); which could indicate that your Repository paths were not set up correctly.
3) The EDK processor block in the model is not correct and needs to be recreated (i.e. delete the block, add a new EDK processor block, add all the registers, close the dialog, re-open it and select the read-back option under the implementation tab).

#3 2015-Apr-17 13:51:28

murphpo
Administrator

Re: XPS Error while trying to create Extended Simple_Streaming example..

What version of the Xilinx tools are you using? And what version of WARP hardware?

Board footer