You are not logged in.

• Index
  •  » WARP Hardware
  •  » System generator Pcores BBD problem in Mango 802.11EDK project

#1 2016-Mar-28 09:33:15

zhaomiao

System generator Pcores BBD problem in Mango 802.11EDK project

Hi,
I tried to change System generator code(mdl file: tx,rx,agc), and export to SDK pcores in Matlab 2012a.
When  these new folders replace origin pcores folders  (...\EDK_Projects\Mango_802.11_RefDes_v1.3.0\pcores\...), then I open system.xmp and try to rebuild this project.
Then the error come out :

ERROR:EDK:658 - BlackBox Netlist file wlan_phy_tx_pmd_axiw_v2_01_c\netlist/xfft_v8_0_6e4d6522fcd78ca0.ngc not found
ERROR:EDK:658 - BlackBox Netlist file wlan_phy_tx_pmd_axiw_v2_01_c\netlist/mult_11_2_f2bb5a57782af7d9.ngc not found
ERROR:EDK:658 - BlackBox Netlist file wlan_phy_tx_pmd_axiw_v2_01_c\netlist/mult_11_2_414c0fa5acc33f35.ngc not found
ERROR:EDK:658 - BlackBox Netlist file wlan_phy_tx_pmd_axiw_v2_01_c\netlist/fifo_fg92_6a1156e8dc43a711.ngc not found
ERROR:EDK:708 - Can not get list of netlist files for core wlan_phy_tx_pmd_axiw 2.01.c .
The pcore has a pre-synthesized netlist specified through BBD and the list of parameter combinations listed for the instance in MHS does not match any of the combinations in the BBD.

I don't understand Xilinx EDK much, can you help solve this problem?
Thanks so much !

#2 2016-Mar-28 13:26:09

murphpo
Administrator

Re: System generator Pcores BBD problem in Mango 802.11EDK project

Those errors indicates that the Tx PHY pcore is broken. A pcore consists of data files (mpd, pao, bbd) that describe the core's interfaces, source HDL and netlists. These data files must match the actual source HDL and netlist files. Somehow these files do not match for your pcore.

When modifying a pcore created in System Generator, we recommend the following:
-Make changes to the .mdl file
-Increment the pcore revision in the System Generator -> Settings dialog box (i.e. 1.00.a -> 1.00.b).
-Change the netlist target folder to an empty folder in the System Generator token (i.e. '../netlist_v01).
-Export the updated pcore using the System Generator "Generate" button
-Copy the new pcore into the XPS project pcores folder
-Update the XPS project system.mhs file with your pcore's new revision; this requires modifying the HW_VER parameter for the pcore instance to match the revision you set in the Settings dialog above

This process ensures XPS references the pcore folder you intend and ensures the only files in that pcore folder came from a single Sysgen Generate process.

#3 2016-Mar-28 20:52:15

zhaomiao

Re: System generator Pcores BBD problem in Mango 802.11EDK project

Thanks !
I just re-import the pcores in XPS project and cover the pcores' contents(mpd,pao,bdd...) with the generated pcores' contents from sys-gen.
And the error disappears .......

• Index
  •  » WARP Hardware
  •  » System generator Pcores BBD problem in Mango 802.11EDK project

Board footer