WARP Project Forums - Wireless Open-Access Research Platform

You are not logged in.

#1 2018-Apr-09 13:19:00

gant

Exporting a Peripheral Core from System Generator error

Hi,

While i was running the System Generator Model (example: prng_useriosrc) i have following warning.

Warning: Output port 1 of 'prng_useriosrc/To Register' is not connected.
Warning: The model 'prng_useriosrc' does not have continuous states, hence Simulink is using the solver 'VariableStepDiscrete'
instead of solver 'ode45'. You can disable this diagnostic by explicitly specifying a discrete solver in the solver tab of the
Configuration Parameters dialog, or by setting the 'Automatic solver parameter selection' diagnostic to 'none' in the Diagnostics
tab of the Configuration Parameters dialog

Do you have a any idea about that?

I am using WARPv3, Matlab2013a and ISE14.4.

thanks

#2 2018-Apr-09 13:36:22

murphpo
Administrator

Re: Exporting a Peripheral Core from System Generator error

You can ignore those warnings.

The first just reports that some block's output is not connected. If you don't care about that output you can ignore it. To remove the warning connect the output to a sink; use the Terminator sink if nothing else.

The second warning can be fixed by updating the Simulink model's simulator settings to match those suggested by Xilinx System Generator. There's a shortcut for this - first open the model, then on the MATLAB command line run 'xlConfigureSolver(gcs)'.

I am using WARPv3, Matlab2013a and ISE14.4.

FYI 2013a is not officially supported with ISE 14.4 (see Xilinx AR17996 for details). It might work, but R2011/2012 work for sure.

Board footer