WARP Project Forums - Wireless Open-Access Research Platform

You are not logged in.

#1 2019-Jan-28 04:44:59

shruti

example_continous_tx

Hello

I did the entire setup of two warp boards along with one antenna each as per the steps in quick start. after running the wl_setup.m code on both the boards (connected to a single computer), i tried running an example from the M_Code_Examples. I run this example <wl_example_continuous_tx.m>
However in results i got 4 boxes on each side with line stuck at zero margin for all.
I dont know how to attach  a screenshot of the same on this forum. Kindly suggest and help

Thanks and regards

#2 2019-Jan-28 07:06:34

chunter
Administrator

Re: example_continous_tx

Did the script print any errors to the MATLAB command line when you ran it?

It might be better to use one of the examples that has a wiki writeup (e.g. the SISO OFDM example). Those have screenshots that are easier to compare to whatever figures your script generates.

Finally, to post images, you can get them somewhere of your choosing (e.g. imgur) and then use BBCode to embed them into your post.

#3 2019-Feb-01 03:38:15

shruti

1.) i ran the other codes like the basic tx rx one and it worked fine, even SISO OFDM and MIMO OFDM worked fine.
2.) I am not getting any errors on running the <wl_example_continuous_tx.m>  but the results however as i mentioned in my previous message, the results are showing zero.

#4 2019-Feb-03 23:05:58

murphpo
Administrator

You haven't provided much information for us to help debug this. You have the full source code for the script, and two working examples. You'll have to examine the results more closely to determine what step of the Tx/Rx process isn't working how you expect.

Board footer