WARP Project Forums - Wireless Open-Access Research Platform

You are not logged in.

#1 2008-Oct-22 16:58:58

zrcao

Old version of clock_board_config

It seems that the old versions of clock_board_config were removed from the WARP public SVN repository. We saw several old versions of radio_bridge and radio_controller are still there, which is good.

Is there any bug in the old versions of clock_board_config pcore, so you decided to get rid of them?

#2 2008-Oct-22 17:01:20

murphpo
Administrator

Re: Old version of clock_board_config

Clock config v1.03 definitely had bugs. Earlier versions were hard-coded with clock input/output selections. The newest version (v1.04) is parameterized, so the clock source and drive strength can be selected via the XPS GUI.

All of the old cores are still available at http://warp.rice.edu/trac/browser/Platf … Deprecated (or in the svn history).

#3 2008-Oct-22 17:13:27

zrcao

We are not able to update to an old revision of the WARP repository.

My current version is 1115. I want to update to revision number 896. No error message, but all files are still the same as 1115. We are able to do that with our own svn server.

Last edited by zrcao (2008-Oct-22 17:13:56)

#4 2008-Oct-23 02:22:42

murphpo
Administrator

We use svn externals to automatically construct the edk_user_repository folder from the pcores/drivers/XBD sources in other parts of the svn repository. One drawback is svn externals redirect to the latest rev, even when the user tries to checkout an old rev of the rest of the repository.

I suggest creating two working copies; one draws from the /edk_user_repository/ in our svn (it will always have the latest versions). The second can be constructed manually from /PlatformSupport/Deprecated/pcores and drivers. XPS is happy to scan multiple repositories when searching for cores/code.

Board footer