WARP Project Forums - Wireless Open-Access Research Platform

You are not logged in.

#1 2010-Feb-12 15:36:45

ardalan

System Generator Problem

I try to compile the ofdm reference design (version 13) in SysGen, but I get the following errors:

Errors occurred during netlist generation.
Error using ==> sim
--> Error in 'ofdm_txrx_supermimo/Memory-mapped Registers/Rx Registers/Write-Only Register5': Parameter 'reg_minPilotChanMag' cannot be evaluated.  MATLAB error message: Error using ==> sim
Undefined function or variable 'reg_minPilotChanMag'.
--> Error in 'ofdm_txrx_supermimo/OFDM Rx MIMO/Coarse Freq Correction/Coarse Freq Offset Calc Combo1/Arctan2/CORDIC ATAN1/CORDIC Fine Angle PE': Initialization commands cannot be evaluated.  MATLAB error message: Error using ==> bitand
Exceeded value of bitmax.
--> Error in 'ofdm_txrx_supermimo/OFDM Tx MIMO/Filter & DACs/Polyphase Interpolator': Parameter '[0 intfilt(4,4,0.8)];' cannot be evaluated.  MATLAB error message: Attempted to access F(1); index out of bounds because numel(F)=6.

Can anyone help me on this? Thanks.

#2 2010-Feb-13 20:26:07

sgupta
Administrator

Re: System Generator Problem

It seems to me that you might be missing some initialization files. Are you running this using the model in the 'mdlsrc' directory? Try the model and its associated files from the repository at http://warp.rice.edu/trac/browser/Resea … MIMO_OFDM.

#3 2010-Feb-15 21:09:28

ardalan

I am running it using the files in the repository.

#4 2010-Feb-15 23:49:29

murphpo
Administrator

Does the model simulate correctly, and only give an error during netlist generation?

-Make sure your current MATLAB working directory is the same as the one containing the .mdl and .m files.

-Make sure your .m and .mdl files are the same revision. The first error (that 'reg_minPilotChanMag' cannot be evaluated) indicates that the ofdm_rx_supermimo.m file has a problem (reg_minPilotChanMag should be defined on line 52).

Board footer