WARP Project Forums - Wireless Open-Access Research Platform

You are not logged in.

#1 2017-Mar-02 00:53:28

Rather

Warplab

Hello Everyone,

I am Working with WarpLab reference design,It says that for SISO two boards are required,and i tried it with two boards and its working fine.

I want to ask that is it possible to do it with one single board ,if we  transmit from RFA and receive from RFB on same board.

Thank You

#2 2017-Mar-02 08:01:39

chunter
Administrator

Re: Warplab

Yes, that behavior is directly supported by the WARPLab Reference Design. Just be sure that there is sufficient attenuation (>50dB) between Tx and Rx interfaces to ensure that you do not damage the receiver with the transmitter since it is so close.

#3 2017-Mar-02 22:17:30

Rather

Hello Chunter

Thank you for the reply,Well in matlab  sisotxrx.m file ,do i have to change the code for" RF interfaces" as far as i know it is configured for Two boards.

#4 2017-Mar-03 15:08:29

murphpo
Administrator

The WARPLab Tx/Rx example scripts assumes two nodes (one for Tx, one for Rx). You will need to modify the m code to initialize a single node and use that node for both Tx and Rx. You must also adjust the RF interface selections (Tx on A, Rx on B, for example). Refer to the comments in the example script and the WARPLab docs for more details.

Board footer