WARP Project Forums - Wireless Open-Access Research Platform

You are not logged in.

#1 2019-Oct-31 01:57:22

rr

problem about getting trigger ID

hello,

I am running the wl_example_siso_ofdm_txrx.m while using a PC, two WARP v3 kits and a switch (as the example guides). I can connect with the WARP kits by PING 10.0.0.1 and 10.0.0.2 respectively. While, the demo wl_example_siso_ofdm_txrx.m or any other demo can not be executed.

The error log is as following:

c wl_trigger_IDs.getID (line 73)
Too many trigger IDs have been allocated. The total number of triggers from the host computer cannot exceed 32.

error: wl_trigger_eth_udp_broadcast (line 33)
                    IDvec = wl_trigger_IDs.getID(varargin{:});

error:  wl_trigger_eth_udp_broadcast (line 46)
                        obj(1,index) = wl_trigger_eth_udp_broadcast('no_id');

error: wl_trigger_eth_udp_broadcast (line 23)
                obj(1) = wl_trigger_eth_udp_broadcast(1);

error:  wl_example_siso_txrx (line 73)
eth_trig = wl_trigger_eth_udp_broadcast;

Could you tell me how to fix it?

thanks.

#2 2019-Oct-31 08:40:27

murphpo
Administrator

Re: problem about getting trigger ID

I've never seen this error message before. What version of the WARPLab Reference Design are you using? What version of MATLAB? Have you modified the example scripts in any way? Does this error occur immediately (first time you run a WARPLab script) or only after a while?

#3 2019-Oct-31 21:34:10

rr

hello,

I'm using WARPLab 7.7.1 and matlab R2016a,and I've not modified the example scripts.

I first tried it on the win7 system and no errors occurred. Later I changed to the win10 system and I got an error from the beginning.After returning to the win7 system, I tried the same error.

thanks.

#4 2019-Nov-01 09:54:45

murphpo
Administrator

I'm not able to reproduce this error on my Win7 system and do not have a Win10 system to test. I also notice that "error:  wl_example_siso_txrx (line 73); eth_trig = wl_trigger_eth_udp_broadcast;" is a different line number than the reference script. Can you verify that you're testing with an unmodified script and WARPLab M code installation? It may be worth deleting and re-installing the WARPLab M_Code_Reference and M_Code_Examples from the v7.7.1 reference design archive.

Board footer