WARP Project Forums - Wireless Open-Access Research Platform

You are not logged in.

#1 2015-May-24 09:01:22

aati1563

New WARP board configuration

Hi,
I got a new WARP v3 board. I'm trying to give it a Node ID I can use it in MATLAB. However, the hex displaying is showing a continuous incrementation of numbers. Can anyone provide me with step-by-step method of configuring the new board with a new Node ID plzzz ??

Thanks

Last edited by aati1563 (2015-May-24 09:02:22)

#2 2015-May-24 09:48:12

murphpo
Administrator

Re: New WARP board configuration

The SD card included with the WARP v3 kit is pre-flashed with a simple design which shows an incrementing counter on the hex displays. You must program the node with the WARPLab design if you want to use the node with the WARPLab m code. You can configure the node via JTAG using a USB JTAG cable and the Xilinx iMPACT tool, or by writing a new design to the SD card. The WARPLab ref design archive includes .bit files (for JTAG/iMPACT) and .bin files (for SD cards).

#3 2015-Sep-17 04:59:13

ganesh

when simulating wlan_phy_tx_pmd in system generator it is showing an error as "error evaluating 'InitFcn' callback of block_diagram 'wlan_phy_tx_pmd' " and "Undefined function 'tx_signal_calc' for input arguments of type 'double'. "...kindly help to rectify  these errors .....and give me detailed steps for executing the transmitter and receiver configuration of WARP board.....

#4 2015-Sep-17 09:33:42

murphpo
Administrator

You must change the working directory of your MATLAB workspace to the wlan_phy_tx_pmd folder. This allows MATLAB to find the .m scripts that are required to run and build the Sysgen model.

Board footer