WARP Project Forums - Wireless Open-Access Research Platform

You are not logged in.

#1 2016-Jan-18 10:50:48

linron

Errors in system generation

I slightly modified the wlan_phy_tx_pmd.mdl (only add a counter in the module of register). However, when I regenerated the pcores, it had a very strange error like "unable to find available shared memory named 'Timing' ". I closed simulink and matlab, and then reopened it, the error still existed. I even tried to move the folder of mdlsrc to other path, the problem could not be resolved. Actually, I found that the memory of Timing has been defined in the file wlan_phy_tx_init.m, which located in the same path of the wlan_phy_tx_pmd.mdl. BTW, in the generatin, I filled in the  Target Directory as ./netlist, and the path of the mdl file is D:\projects\Mango_802.11_RefDes_v1.3.0\EDK_Projects\Mango_802.11_RefDes_v1.3.0\pcores\wlan_phy_tx_pmd_axiw_v2_01_c

In addition, I referred to other posts and simulated the design, but encountered another problem while simulating it, as shown in the following:
1: Error evaluating 'InitFcn' callback of block_diagram 'wlan_phy_tx_pmd'.
2: Undefined function or variable 'wlan_phy_tx_init'.

Can you help to solve such problems?

#2 2016-Jan-18 10:57:38

murphpo
Administrator

Re: Errors in system generation

In addition, I referred to other posts and simulated the design, but encountered another problem while simulating it, as shown in the following:
1: Error evaluating 'InitFcn' callback of block_diagram 'wlan_phy_tx_pmd'.
2: Undefined function or variable 'wlan_phy_tx_init'.

This is the true error - the Sysgen model relies on the wlan_phy_tx_init script to initialize many variables used in the model. Your MATLAB working directory must be the folder containing the wlan_phy_tx_init.m and wlan_phy_tx_pmd.mdl files. Always ensure you can run the model before attempting to generate the pcore. If the model simulation doesn't run normally, the pcore generation process won't work.

Board footer