WARP Project Forums - Wireless Open-Access Research Platform

You are not logged in.

#1 2017-Jul-28 00:03:03

simhachalam

how to use warp v3 for 2*2 mimo

Iam using 2 warpv3 boards to wirelessly communicate. but i got errors following
1)I cannot get any comport when jtag-usb connected to my pc but i can getting jtag cable connection and i can download bit.

2)i got error shown in images while using tcp_udp_ip file like this 
  'No supported SDK or compiler was found on this compiler
   for a list of supported compilers,see
   http://www.mathworks.com/support/compil … win64.html '

3)in matlab also got error like this 'NO ACK RECEIVED '

#2 2017-Jul-28 09:36:17

murphpo
Administrator

Re: how to use warp v3 for 2*2 mimo

1) Did you follow the USB-UART guide for setting up the driver and terminal emulator?

2) Did you follow the WARPLab Quick Start guide? Which transport did you choose when running wl_setup? What OS and MATLAB version are you using? For Win 7 64-bit you can use the pre-compiled mex binary included in the WARPLab reference design archive.

#3 2017-Jul-28 10:17:39

simhachalam

hiii
thanks for the reply

I got com port when usb-uart cable connected to my pc. but when i connect usb with jtag i can't see any com port in my device manager. But i can see jtag cable connection in impact and i can download bit also.

Iam using ISE 13.4, matlab 2013a.

#4 2017-Jul-28 10:22:40

murphpo
Administrator

I got com port when usb-uart cable connected to my pc. but when i connect usb with jtag i can't see any com port in my device manager. But i can see jtag cable connection in impact and i can download bit also.

This is the expected behavior. To use JTAG you need a USB connection to a JTAG cable. To use the USB-UART circuit you need a USB connection to the micro-USB port on the WARP v3 board. Each requires its own USB connection to your PC. You can use these interfaces simultaneously.

#5 2017-Jul-31 01:27:34

simhachalam

hiii thanks for the reply

In warp v3 project
1) First i download the bit in warp board through impact

2)After that i have ping through same ip

3)After i have downloaded tcp_udp_ip_2.0.6c file and i dont have any wsock32.lib in my matalb(C:Matlab/R2013a/sys/lcc) what should i do?
when i got error like "No sdk supported"  i have installed 'Windows sdk 7.1' and that created 'Microsoft SDKs' in that also WSock2.lib file is there
when i added that libraray file in(tcp_udp_ip_2.0.6c/tcp_udp_ip) and i continued access in command prompt that tcp file
i got error like this

C:\PROGRA~1\MATLAB\R2013a\BIN\MEX.PL : Error :Link of 'pnet.mexw64' failed

can u help me

Board footer