WARP Project Forums - Wireless Open-Access Research Platform

You are not logged in.

#1 2009-May-07 06:49:31

caye

About Lab3.

Hello,

I got a problem on Lab3.

We uploaded the solution (download.bit) of lab3 that is lastest version (November 2008), but it seems not work. And, there is no any response in super-terminal. The leds of radio board are not growing too. Therefore, we tried the earlier version of lab3 (March 2007). The green led is starting to grow, but we are still not sure it work or not.

Why the newest version of lab3 is not working?  Is our FPGA board earlier version?

How can we measure the signal of antenna? We had tried to measure it by Oscilloscope(high freq. 5G), but failed.

Our enviroment is listing below:
xilinx 10.01.03.
Matlab 2008a.

By the way, we are not sure what the FPGA board version is. Where can we find the version number?

Thank you. :)

#2 2009-May-08 10:04:58

murphpo
Administrator

Re: About Lab3.

I think this is the same kit we discussed in this post. Try the debugging steps I mentioned there.

#3 2009-May-08 23:40:52

caye

Re: About Lab3.

I had tried to re-seating the clock board, because the red led of radio baord was growing. After that, the lab3 and the WARPLab reference design still don't work. But, the bit-stream of lab3 that is eariler version and Radio Built in Self Test (BIST) work fine (Leds are growing and some messege on super-terminal). I downloaded the BIST from http://warp.rice.edu/trac/wiki/Radio%20Self%20Test

I think i need to contact Mango support later. Thank you for helping.

Board footer