WARP Project Forums - Wireless Open-Access Research Platform

You are not logged in.

#1 2009-Jun-29 07:47:45

Rohan Surana

error opening ofdm reference design v12.1 after updating xilinx

Hi,

I updated my Xilinx software from version 10.1 to 10.1.03 (by installing the 10.1_03_edk_nt.exe setup available on the xilinx webpage) so that I could access the latest version of ofdm reference design (v12.1) and make changes suitable for my application. When I tried opening the OFDM_ReferenceDesign_v12.1_public project, I got the following errors. I don't know what has to be done to resolve these errors. Please help.

ERROR:MDT - IPNAME:radio_controller HW_VER:1.21.a - Can not find valid MPD
ERROR:MDT - IPNAME:radio_controller HW_VER:1.21.a - Can not find valid MPD
ERROR:MDT - IPNAME:radio_bridge HW_VER:1.21.a - Can not find valid MPD
ERROR:MDT - IPNAME:radio_bridge HW_VER:1.21.a - Can not find valid MPD
ERROR:MDT - IPNAME:radio_controller INSTANCE: radio_controller_0 - E:\shesha2\WARP\OFDM_ReferenceDesign_v12.1_public\system.mhs line 320 - could not find the MPD!
ERROR:MDT - IPNAME:radio_bridge INSTANCE: radio_bridge_slot_2 - E:\shesha2\WARP\OFDM_ReferenceDesign_v12.1_public\system.mhs line 393 - could not find the MPD!
ERROR:MDT - IPNAME:radio_bridge INSTANCE: radio_bridge_slot_3 - E:\shesha2\WARP\OFDM_ReferenceDesign_v12.1_public\system.mhs line 483 - could not find the MPD!

#2 2009-Jun-29 08:14:01

murphpo
Administrator

Re: error opening ofdm reference design v12.1 after updating xilinx

XPS is complaining it can't find two pcores used by the project. You need to checkout a copy of the WARP repository, as described in our getting started pages.

#3 2009-Jun-30 00:35:15

Rohan Surana

Thanks.
The previous errors have been resolved now. The ofdm reference design v 12.1 is now opening. I made a few changes in the code and then tried updating the bitstream. I am now getting another set of errors. I am list only a few errors. There are multiple errors of the same kind. Please help.

ERROR:MDT - wrong # args: should be "source fileName"  while executing "source C:/Documents and Settings/Administrator/Desktop/OFDM_ReferenceDesign_v12.1_public/pcores/ofdm_agc_mimo_plbw_v1_02_a/data/ofdm_agc_mimo_plbw_v2_..." (in namespace eval "::hw_ofdm_agc_mimo_plbw_v1_02_a" script line 1) invoked from within   "namespace eval hw_ofdm_agc_mimo_plbw_v1_02_a source C:/Documents and Settings/Administrator/Desktop/OFDM_ReferenceDesign_v12.1_public/pcores/ofdm_
   agc_..."

ERROR:MDT - wrong # args: should be "source fileName" while executing "source C:/Documents and Settings/Administrator/Desktop/OFDM_ReferenceDesign_v12.1_public/pcores/user_io_board_controller_plbw_v1_01_a/data/user_io_boa..." (in namespace eval "::hw_user_io_board_controller_plbw_v1_01_a" script
   line 1) invoked from within "namespace eval hw_user_io_board_controller_plbw_v1_01_a source C:/Documents and Settings/Administrator/Desktop OFDM_ReferenceDesign_v12.1_public/pcore..."
make: *** [implementation/system.bmm] Error 2

Last edited by Rohan Surana (2009-Jun-30 01:16:06)

#4 2009-Jun-30 01:28:07

Rohan Surana

Hi,
I found out the solution. The path to the ref design had spaces in it.

Board footer