You are not logged in.

#1 2007-May-15 12:20:01

kshitij

Error in adder model......

I get the following error when running the adder simulation:
adder/Counter
Free-Running_Gateway_In_Gateway_In1/FixPt
Data Type
Propagation' requested use of data type 'ufix6'. Use of this data type requires a fixed-point license, but license checkout failed. 

I use Sysgen v8.2, ISEv8.2i and EDK v8.2. Also, I see a Memory mapped I/O subsystem and a p_select subsystem. What is their purpose? Kindly point to the relevant documentation.

Sincerely,
Kshitij Kumar Singh

#2 2007-May-15 12:24:48

murphpo
Administrator

Re: Error in adder model......

It looks like this is a problem with your MATLAB setup. MATLAB couldn't check out a license for the fixed-point toolbox/blockset from your campus license server. This usually means all of the licenses were already checked out. Try closing any other MATLAB sessions and try again.

#3 2007-May-15 12:29:42

kshitij

Thanks, I also wanted to know about the block diagrams in simulink, especially the Memory_Mapped IO and the p_select blocks.... There a lot of these boxes in other examples too, such as the MIMO OFDM Research App. I have read the slides and gone through the Radio controller documentation but still need help. ...

#4 2007-May-15 12:40:45

murphpo
Administrator

The memory mapped IO and p_select blocks are part of the OPB interface created by sysgen2opb. These are actually subsystems composed of other sysgen blocks, used to build the OPB slave interface. Generally, you don't want to edit either of these blocks after running sysgen2opb; if you need to add/remove registers, start with the original (unconverted) model, make your changes then re-run sysgen2opb.

Board footer