WARP Project Forums - Wireless Open-Access Research Platform

You are not logged in.

#1 2010-Oct-04 16:46:55

rmoraw

Is DOCMAC supported in OFDM_ReferenceDesign_FPGAv2_public_v15.0?

Is DOCMAC (Distributed On-Demand Cooperation) application example still supported in OFDM_ReferenceDesign_FPGAv2_public_v15.0?

I am having some issues compiling this design.

Thank you.

#2 2010-Oct-04 22:22:22

murphpo
Administrator

Re: Is DOCMAC supported in OFDM_ReferenceDesign_FPGAv2_public_v15.0?

docMac.c is out of date with respect to the PHY in v15. I'm currently running experiments for my dissertation using the latest PHY's cooperative modes via afdf_char.c. Once these are done, we're planning to update docMac.c for another round of experiments. This will probably be in a few months, though.

#3 2010-Oct-05 10:53:56

rmoraw

Thank you for the information.  I assume that afdf_char.c in the repositoty is still not fully compatible with v.15, rigth?
I tried to use this code in v.15, and I am getting a bunch of undeclared parameters, such as one below, and I cannot find the coresponding .h header file:
"afdf_char.c:971: error: 'XPAR_OFDM_AGC_MIMO_PLBW_0_MEMMAP_DCO_IIR_COEF_FB' undeclared"
and "afdf_char.c:1535: error: 'PHY_AUTORESPONSE_ACT_RETX_CRC'  undeclared"

#4 2010-Oct-06 01:06:05

murphpo
Administrator

I've iterated on the PHY model a lot since posting v15; the undefined macros you mentioned are new registers. afdf_char.c is a likewise a work in progress. I'm happy to share the code (that's why it's in svn), but it's definitely not in a state I'd call "supported". We'll wrap up all the changes (and update warphphy, warpmac, nomac, csmamac, etc.) and post v15.1 once everything is robust.

Board footer